Fall colors have infiltrated our courses, and the podcast. Episode 4 is ready now.
- Life application
- What colors do you wear? Why?
- Did you know there is a ton of research around what color to paint a room? Or what color of lights to use at the office?
- Tiger Woods wore red on Sunday’s, do you know why?
- What color of discs do you prefer?
- Looks? Theme? Flavor? Scent?
- Do you change seasonally?
- What are the “worst” colors of discs?
- White in the snow, brown in the dirt, dark at night
- What color of discs do we normally find during our disc scavenging excursions?
- Tye Die
- Dark Blue
- Product Reviews
DG Puttheads support page: http://dgputtheads.com/support
Also, check out the Discraft Hyzerween pumpkin carving contest: http://discraft.com/hyzerween/
Please use the comment form below, Facebook, or Twitter to give us some feedback on this episode. Or send us a note via our contact form.
Intro Music: Down by Against the Gray
Some of the links on this site are Amazon affiliate links and we may receive a small commission from products purchased using these links. We still give our honest opinions and will never recommend a product unless we truly believe in it, but your support helps us to continue to provide disc golf related content. Thank you!